Breakfast at Tiffany's

I wanted to watch something different since i've been sort of learning about dialogue and writing. I decided to watch Breakfast At Tiffany's, i found it to be a good film. I was kind of lost in parts of the film but it wrapped up pretty well, which i was worried at parts cause i was like where is this going. Audrey Hepburn is absolutely gorgeous in this movie i'm like in luv with her now lol.
George Peppard's character is really really awezome, someone to aspire to. Just the cool collective look is the kind of person i'd always like to be but i tend to be loud and trying to make someone laugh hahaha. I guess that's not too bad. I feel bad for him sometimes because of how he's fallen for a crazy girl lol, that's pretty much the kinds of girls i fall for, crazy @_@. I luv this movie and i think i wanna continue looking for the old school ones since nothing now a days are good enough. Peace and Luv everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts