Eep

I haven't posted any blogs lately because of some work load i have faced with. I am doing some patent drawings for a client and if i get this done fast i could get some more work coming my way. I am also doing some designs for his new bike that he's putting up for a biker build off challenge. So i have to get that done soon too, eep so much work all the sudden. I still need to push my portfolio to studios, cause i really wanna do that.

For now i will see where these drawing for other people are gonna take me. I love bikes anyway so hopefully i get to do my weird and crazy out of this world designs ^_^. The one i'm doing looks really really cool, its got a bit of a steampunk look to it, with alot more joints stuff its my kind of design lol. I'll show you guys when i'm allowed to lol

Comments

Popular Posts