Art Dump

Just some of the artwork i've been trying to finish.



Comments

Scott said…
Man I was cruisin around different folks blogs from the league and came accross this site! Man this is some seriously epic art. When you see the shots of you working on the pieces you can actually get a sense of their scale and its pretty impressive. I like the second and fourth ones here a lot. They remind me of amano's work somewhat. You should try to get some high res scans up kuz I can tell there's a ton of detail in these. Nice work !
maddsketch said…
Hi! thnx for the comments! i'd totally scan it but my scanner is a normal size and they're pretty big i don't wanna wrinkle the pages too much. Plus one of them is 40"x30" lol but when i have time i'll definately do a better picture. Thanks again!
Art Fan Ako said…
His abs is looking good! I like the painstaking way you did the edges of the wings and the details. You're creating a style here. Keep it up and thanks for the add on!
Anonymous said…
hey hey aaron! wow I didn;t know you had a blog, but I'm glad you added me! =) AWESOME drawings...I love the details...you're so good at mechanical stuff. I can't wait to see more! <3

Popular Posts