Whats been on my mind

Okay this post is gonna be more of a journal ish or some kind lol. There's just been alot of things on my mind, and i just feel that if i typed it where it has some use it could help me out. I've been trying to use StudioDYV as a way to make a living but my plans just keep changing. I've been looking for a part-time job but there's no one that wants to hire me. I know this is happening everywhere but i worry about what my parents think of me. I move back in and I feel like I'm a total slacking slob lol.

Today i had all these plans and i was so energized and happy because of the daylight and how great it is and stuff. But later i get all down and became so negative. I tried to convince my self that your having your typical moments of ups and down moment and nothing is changing just your train of thought. That kinda helped me out so i got back in figuring out how to get StudioDYV to where it is suppose to be. So from here on in i will finish the Studio's main focus and stick to it.

The problems that i have are mainly that i like to do everything. I taught at a college, I worked in Motion Capture Systems, etc. I have done all kinds of stuff and only now i'm going back to what i really wanted to do which is draw. So its hard for me to just stick to one thing when I watch Wall-E and go oh man if only i could finish my Aerials Project film. After that i'm suppose to just keep drawing... its hard.

So what is on my plate? I'm gonna lay it out here for everyone to see. Because i'm an idiot lol

-Charlie Chapter 3 (those 3 damn pages)
-3 Strips of The Notorious BIT they're actually roughed out
-Thumbnails for Dominance War 4 almost done all
-The Paladin Piece Yikes!
-New posts on Hexabites like Artist of the Week etc.
-Giant Robo Champion Piece (need to finish inking it) i'll show it one day ^^
-And creating a new Business Plan for StudioDYV's new focus.

So there you have it, i do too much. And the help i usually get is Sonny posting tech stuff for Hexabites, and Gen proof reading my writings lol. Not this one of course jeez, the business plan!

Next blog i will talk about my dream of making an art agency union thing for the young Torontonians XD if your still reading this wow I luv you! TAKE CARE and remember PEACE AND LUV!

Comments

Yeah it does seem like you have alot going on. I can kinda relate to you. I'm here looking for a fulltime job in what I have my degree in, but somewhere trying to figure out how I can fit drawing into that....and I had to move back home too so I know how you feel. Hopefully things will pick up for the both of us and this was just a learning experience that we'll both have to appreciate all the great stuff we'll be/have/do in the future.

Keep your head up man.
maddsketch said…
thnx man! it just sucks that i managed to get drawing as a fulltime career and now its like starting all over again. I guess i'm lucky enough to get a second chance u kno.

Popular Posts