Ooglemen Invasion! @_@



Okay so there are two things i luv to draw now, Wingz and Oogleman. This was a drawing i have been trying to finish since July, and got distracted with so much other stuff that i completely left this alone for sooooo long. Because lately I have been lookin at alot of my old sketches and ideas and finishing them off. I decided to finish this one too before it gets into the years like the Wingz gurl. So for this one I will be doing the shades and colors too. Oh and i'm going to add Yima the sungod there, cause... its day time...

Comments

Red said…
wow cool:) <3 the ooglemen!! i really like it reminds me of my favorite designer Buff Monster http://www.buffmonster.com/ he has some similarity to your work:)). keep up the good work and by the way your page looks cool!! ^.^
Helen H said…
i love this. like cute and crazy all together.

Popular Posts