New piece coming up soon.

Well i've been doing some "spring" cleaning, meaning i've been goin through my unfinished pieces and finishing them up so that i can have more ideas on my plate. I am planning on starting a comic book, called Armored Starr. and hopefully this can go somewhere because alot of my big ideas always gets stalled at some point. So this is gonna be one of my new practices to get me to keep drawing. I am still working on the trailer for Moral Affairs so in order for me to keep drawing i have to keep doing the art pieces, the Trailer, the comic, and the designs for the online shop. I need to have more stuff so that people would have a reason to support me. I will be setting up a donation paypal thingie soon so i hope people will support and i will feed the kiddies with goodies ^_^ peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts