Sketcharoonies

I did some sketches for the past few weeks on just fashion ideas but i'm not sure if they'd go anywhere because i can't even get a shirt printed for myself lol.

I also was thinking of a look I can put together for myself and make it just for me.  Now these are just ideas i come up with in between moments i have where i'm not doing work. I seriously work on so many things I don't do anything else.  Especially now a days, I have been more to myself and focused on my work that i just pile up all the designs that weren't done and plan out ways to get my work out there. So when i have a chance, i would open one of my notebooks that i made and doodle designs.

The one thing i'm having a hard time doing is youTube, i've actually gained so much attention on my channel just recently and I'm not sure how to pick up where i left off.  I'm trying to organize the videos i'm gonna do so i can shoot it and edit it but i seem to be so focused in drawing and work that i can't get myself to start filming.  My thoughts are all over the place too so i can't think of what i'm going to say.  Alot of people are asking for tutorials but i hate teaching everyone as if they're not individuals that's not gonna grasp entirely what i'm trying to teach.  Some people need the 1 to 1 approach to learn things, and i like that better.

 This dude i like just cause of his shape and I'm kind of a hip hop kid from the 90s so baggy clothes are always cool to me.

The hair also reminds me of the Japanese old school style funky style.  It was cool so i kept it on.

The rest i like too but i think i'm gonna try to ink'em now cause i just feel like they're not done or something.  I guess my sketchy days are long gone, i really feel like i have to ink and finish most of my work.  











If you guys haven't been on my facebook i'm always up to date there and i also have my designs there whenever i get them done, i post them right away.  I signed up to a website that makes tshirts called wordans and so far they are pretty cool.  I'm still gonna try to make my own clothes just cause i really wanna get my hands dirty on that kind of stuff.  Plus i can't afford to buy it online myself.  I'll tell ya right now,i'm flat broke, all my money goes to bills and i can't afford to go out and have fun.  I try to save and any money i make on prints i put it all back to get supplies.  Right now i'm doing most of the stuff on my own but its hard when i get over flowed with work and i can't organize.  I manage, but i just hope everyday to get more orders for prints, cause i really would like to sell more.  That sounds petty, but i really don't wanna depend on the vfx movie industry anymore, i was trying to earn alot of money running a concept design studio, and motion capture studio, but i kept loosing so much clients and lost alot of people that i had alot of people lose confidence in me.  It's a tough thing to be ambitious and have the courage to try to achieve something.  But i guess it's selfish for me to want people to believe in me. If they don't wanna believe i guess that's their choice. I'll just have to keep working hard and get that goal. It's taking me awhile but i have no doubt that i will get that success that i've been wanting for my whole life.  It's just taking me time, but this year is going to be it.  I can feel it in my bones! i will end up getting a brand new space just for me to fit the storage and work space.  

Anyway here are some of the designs i have for the shirts




I hope you guys are having a good week, take care! Peace and Luv!

Comments

Popular Posts