Madds Focus

Okay so i've been doing some refocusing and since my new company has started, i'm going to move the game development stuff to FMS-games.com and all the drawing and comics stuff will stay here. since it's a DYV matter and everything.  I've decided to really push myself to get Charlie and so i have decided to redraw the whole thing from chapter 1.  I wanted to do this so that i can change the character design just a little bit so i can have more facial expressions (adding the nose and stuff) and re-proportioning the body too was something i needed to do. I have been testing the new character design in different poses and i feel so much better with them. Also i wanted to start again with the right size paper and weight, so that i can add all the detail i so luv doing.  I am basically planning on indulging myself with as much detail i can put in every background ^_^. 

 

Comments

Popular Posts