whats with the lack of posts?

I'm very sorry guys for not posting so frequent as i used to be, but all these transitions have been taking up lots of time.  As you know I run most of the DYV projects and websites.  Since most of my old crew are pretty much busy working on their own babies.  I am now faced to work alone, for the most part. 
The main task right now is to finish the Armored Starr issue 1 comic.  Although the comic is fairly good, i am moving on to another project after the FanExpo.  The team is still together, but they are all working independently on their comics, brands, etc.  While working on the comic i am also making videos for my youtube channel , and posting stuff for Ill Collective.  For 10 years i've had this idea that i don't exist alone, i need a team, a family to exist.  I have to say i have reached a breaking point in this idea and felt that i need to concentrate fully on me alone.  The team will still be around and most of my projects and works will be put out through StudioDYV.  There are other business that will need my attention but i really feel like working on my own is something i owe to myself.  The project is called Dove and my brother is writing it, so i'm not entirely alone, but the comic art will be done entire by me.  I am pretty excited about this, because it will finally show everyone what i feel about my work now.  It has been 3 years of working on my lines and patience to get to this level and i haven't really shown people what i can really do now.  I will be making some dev blog in terms of the pages but i wont be revealing the storyline and character backgrounds, because the story has more connections beyond the comic.  Hopefully you guys will enjoy the next few months because i will be working really hard to bring you guys more content.

PEACE AND LOVE everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts