Finally issue 1 is finished and we have sent it to the printing place.  They are pretty cool people and i hope that it turns out great so that we can keep going there.  I learned alot through the production of this comic, and it's different working with new artists especially from where i am at right now.  I feel that i need to really take the opportunity to focus on my own career instead of constantly trying to go out of my way to help people.  This comic turned out very satisfactory for me.  I of course find myself seeing a ton of things that could have done better, but the ultimate idea of this project was to give 2 people a chance to finish a comic and so they can move on and make a better comic.  Sometimes just experiencing any accomplishment and seeing mistakes is a better lesson than always trying to avoid mistakes. 

 So what's next? well the next project will be pushed along, and i'm also gonna finish off some other projects like the shirts and books and so on. I might start shrinking the group and reduce what it does. I will be really focusing on drawing, so charlie comeback, and Project Dove. Wish me luck people! Peace and Luv!

Comments

Popular Posts