Quick Painting




Sometimes when the brain tells you to try it you do it. Well this time i tried painting this thing i'm not quite sure what it is. But somewhere there, there is a face. Been real busy with all the pieces and trying to create a market network strategy on selling my artwork and doing commissions. Hopefully something shows up, cause i'm really in a bind right now.



Oh and this is for my youtube subscribers, i'm gonna try to do these every week. reporting on this artshow thing i'm workin on. I was kinda thinkin of doing a documentary ish approach hehe. gives me a reason to harass the other artists lol. Until next time PEACE AND LUV EVERYONE

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey! You said you were gonna paint and you did! How big is this? I can see this being a series.

Popular Posts