My thoughts before i sleep

I used to do this when I was in college back when blogger.com was still new. I feel like I was an old man saying "back in my days", anyway it helped me a lot. In terms of getting my thoughts collected. Today I finally got my goal board back up facing me in front of my desk. Its temporary where its placed but this room is just temporary. I have been trying to keep up with all the blogs, the sites, and the portfolio that i was getting lost in what my goal after all this was. So for the Goal Board I have the plans of my needs and wants. And the best part about this is that i actually do them as long as i'm staring at them.

To recap whats happening, i'm starting all over again by applying to a brand new job and build a game with a friend on the side until it creates buzz and it brings in profit on its own. That's all i will talk about on that part for now until things solidify. So in the mean time I'm excited with the possibilities of my new experiences and new ideas that has been asking to be written down from my head.

I also plan on archiving my ideas in an application that my friends and I are gonna come up with. I wanted one for the internet (for the people) and one for the StudioDYV people. Theres alot of sensitive information that i wanna keep away from the people cause it will obviously spoil the future cartoons and games.

My personal exercise in trying to be positive within is hard but making alot of progress. I am more productive and I laugh alot even tho i could be worried or sad about something. The only thing i have a problem with is when i see a couple lol but that's not something i wanna talk about here lol I know this is too open to talk about but damnit I know right now the people that might be looking at this, is a friend or family and They already know whats going on. So until next time peace out homey G!

Comments

Popular Posts