Hello


First off I think I owe you guys some artwork so here we go.



I got back to this blog and I read a draft that I didn't post, but it was the last thing I wrote here. It's not something I wanna post ever again because it just felt like it wasn't me. I'm not sure exactly what I want to talk about right now but I just figured if I start writing words here I'd eventually get something going. It's been over 2 years since my last post here and I've been through a lot. But I've also accomplished a lot of things so I guess I wanna post what I've done.

I created a book called Maddthology but it's basically a compilation of all the stories I've created so far. I've tired to put it all over the place and it was really fun to finally put a book together and have one on under my belt. I also set up my first comic convention. We called it Mississauga Comic Expo or MCX. We were able to get 20 artists and with free admission. It was a great time with a lot of people picking up artwork. We had a ton of cosplayers getting pictures taken with people, it was a ton of fun. 
Now life is kind of wide open, I've done all sorts of stuff but I feel like i'm ready to do a big project that I wanan go all out on. I thought it was a project i'm on now but i just feel like it's missing stuff. 
I guess that's it for now, I'll figure out what else this week i wanna blurt out on this blog. 

PEACE AND LUV!

Comments

Popular Posts