Whoa I Just Keep Dissapearing

 So sorry for neglecting this blog, who ever was reading this.  Now that the rest of my networks are doing good I can work on blogger site and give you guys more work to look at and stuff. So I've been doing a lot of stuff, games, comics, and more artworks.  Even a lot of YouTube stuff too, and also DYVtv stuff.

 So I'm gonna try to do sketching per day and this is one i did today.  This one guy is basically in the works because I saw this photograph of a dude and I just noticed how neat he looked and then his arms had all these tattoos.  It just got me all sorts of ideas, about a character with these living tattoos in his arms.  It just looked really cool so I had to note it.


The next picture is a bigger project to which I wont start till next year. I am basically gonna re-do Charlie comic into Helios. This way I get to really push the entire world's story for everyone to enjoy.    I had a real problem with the old Charlie style and I felt like I was just pretending to be someone I'm not.  This is pretty much gonna be how I wanna stay as so I can be true to myself. I wanna pile up the detail now a days because I just can't get enough of it.  Anyway, that is all for now I hope to put up a lot more work for you all to check out. Peace and Love!

Comments

Popular Posts