Goodbye Tito and thank you.

This is gonna get super personal but I would like to talk about my Uncle. When I was young I don't remember meeting my uncle alot. He was like this Myth of this huge successful person in our family, that everyone was proud of. When I was at the age of thinking of my career I looked at him and thought that if my uncle can do it, i can to. Whenever I did see him, he always had presents or some money to leave us with. He had the most genuine smile, it made me happy because i know that he means it when he does smile. One time he came down to our house for a week and he had retired from his company that he built for 30 years (i could be wrong). I literally lost alot of things including my apartment, and so i didn't have much to do so i hung out with my uncle for a whole week. I pretty much was his driver, but after 1 day, he became a good friend. I told him about what i was going through and you could say he was a catalyst of things to come in my life. He reminded me that my life is still open and I can do everything i wanted to do. I loved making him laugh and entertaining him.

Tito Wyngard Tracy, you have been an inspiration and big motivation in my life. You have helped so many people, and affected so many lives. Words cannot describe how sad I am right now.


I hope this isn't too much mushy stuff but i needed to talk about this. Peace and Luv Everyone!

Comments

Casey Palmer said…
Sounds like an R.I.P.?

Hope you're well, man - let me know if I can be of any assistance.

--case
Unknown said…
Powerful stuff man. We all gotta have that catalyst in our lives. It's hopefully noticing and acknowledging them before they pass.

Popular Posts