Gloom


Okay so I've had alot of productivity these past few weeks, but recently i was side tracked.  We thought we could make our very own vinyl toys.  Alas that is too far away to reach, well for now.  I also forgot i had to do the first 3 pages of the comic.  So unless i get those done we can't color and letter everything, and print.  So i have to crack the wip on myself and finish everything i have set out to do.  Thing's are developing tho, I've got alot of my pieces done and its nice to see them finished.  I'm slowly shifting my art style back and forth so i can have the ability to go super detail and super basic.  It's hard to switch my brain, its like doing 2d drawings to 3d animation programs.  My mood is all over the place... anyway peace and luv everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts